You will have opportunities to:
* Open up your writing voice
* Access your deeper, stronger language
* Improve your writing through practice and positive feedback
* Express yourself in a non-critical atmosphere
* Be part of a supportive writing community
The workshop focuses on generating new work and revising old work.
Exercises are used to free energy and ideas, break through barriers, shake up familiar patterns, and inspire and challenge.
Work is read aloud with attention to its possibilities and accomplishments.
All written work is considered fictional, unless the writer asks that it be considered otherwise.
Nothing is mandatory. You don’t have to read if you don’t want to. You don’t have write in response to the suggestions.
Other questions? Please feel free to contact me at northbaywriters at gmail dot com. Provide a phone number if you like and I’ll call you.